Ensuring essential functions during disaster
Preserving and restoring essential functions is the ultimate goal of effective Continuity of Operations (COOP) planning. We design strategies and implement procedures to help our customers anticipate and plan for their response to a host of natural and man-made disasters as well as emerging and growing technological threats to privacy and security.
MIL’s technical support features services that are accurate and reliable.
- Account for all organization personnel
- Report on operational capabilities
- Perform essential functions
- Establish communications with supporting and supported organizations, customers, and stakeholders
- Prepare for reconstitution
Our reconstitution efforts include:
- Assessing the status of affected resources
- Determining how much time is needed to repair the affected resources and/or to acquire new or alternate resources
- Supervising repairs
- Notifying key decision-makers of the status of repairs, including estimates of when the repairs will be completed, and
- Implementing a priority-based phased approach to reconstitution