Solutions that fit your needs
MIL prides itself on our long-term customer relationships – some over 25 years. Our organization stands apart from many federal financial service providers because we strive to become integrated members of our clients’ team, working in unison to carry out our plans. Additionally, MIL is not a software vendor; we offer independence and objectivity across all of our service offerings, while maintaining strong working relationships with vendors and systems integrators.
Through day-to-day interactions with senior agency executives and industry peers, MIL confirms that its offerings are in-step with the demands of the market. Our team understands the needs of our clients, government and industry – which ultimately leads to creative, value-added solutions and successful results.
Proven solutions include:
- Readiness assessment of legacy applications and infrastructure for AWS
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) design
- Extension of current environment to AWS (Hybrid Cloud)
- Highly available, elastic multi-availability zone solutions
- Enterprise storage design & migration to S3, EBS, and Glacier
- Legacy application re-engineering and enablement on AWS
- AWS native networking via Route53, Direct Connect, and Security Groups
- AMI provisioning, automation, and right sizing
- AWS cost management and reporting
MIL is an AWS Standard Consulting Partner with a Public Sector Specialization.
Proven solutions include:
- Organizational readiness assessment of legacy email, identity, SharePoint, mobility and conferencing solutions for Office365 enablement
- Office365 solution roadmapping & licensing assessment
- Email migration to Exchange Online
- Azure AD, DLP, & RMS solutions for identity, security & data loss requirements
- SharePoint Online design and migration of SharePoint 2010/2013 solutions
- MDM for enterprise devices
MIL has partnered with Workiva Inc., the company that simplifies complex work for thousands of organizations worldwide, to develop solutions to back-office challenges and ensure the proposed investment meets the business objectives. Government agencies trust Workiva’s open, intelligent, and intuitive platform to connect data, documents, and teams for a variety of financial reporting, analysis, and risk management projects. The results: improved efficiency, greater transparency, and less risk.
Connected reporting and compliance makes managing government data easier than ever by eliminating manual data collection and tasks that are prone to risk. Workiva aims to simplify the time-consuming process of collecting, verifying, and preparing data to produce your Agency Financial Report, and monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc budget, performance, and compliance reports and to streamline collaboration amongst team members with workflow, tasking, and granular permissioning and audit trails.
- Financial Close and Reporting (AFR)
- Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE)
- A-123, Internal Controls, Audit Support, Enterprise Risk Management