Protect your network from hackers & attackers
MIL works to protect you by employing Computer Network Defense (CND) methodologies and tools to solve technical and functional customer based issues. CND uses an agency’s cybersecurity strategic initiatives as a guidepost to reduce risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in cyberspace. This is accomplished by fully leveraging the creativity and innovative thinking of the current cyber workforce to apply, harness, and control the power of rapid technological changes.
Our Cybersecurity Team offers a full spectrum of IT service management support, which features 24/7 CND operations assistance. We support tools such as ACAS, which automatically identifies configuration vulnerabilities that could threaten the security of the network’s computer systems. Additionally, our team manages the Host Based Security System (HBSS), DoD’s COTS suite of software applications used to monitor, detect, and defend its classified and unclassified computer networks and systems.
- Database administration, backup, and network performance tuning
- Troubleshooting and resolving HBSS integration and ensuring compliance with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and other
- McAfee point product security applications such as Host Intrusion Prevention System
- Deploying and configuring HBSS modules and servers
- Performing maintenance release updates
- Monitoring servers for email data loss prevention to prevent emails containing personally identifiable information from being released to the public
- Security maintenance of Sonic-walls, Cisco switches and firewalls, F5, Juniper, and RSA appliances, servers, desktops and laptops, IPS/IDS, and end-point protection.
MIL ensures that all CND support conforms to established IA policy and procedures. Accordingly, we perform governance and policy reviews on a regular basis to identify new hardware, software, or security related requirements. Our team then works with customers to identify, document, and present changes to the proper configuration control board for review and approval.
Let our Cybersecurity Team help you protect your network from hackers and other harmful threats. We understand what it takes to keep you and your systems safe, 24/7. If you are interested in our full spectrum of IT service management support, we’d love to hear from you.