People making the difference
Established in 1980, MIL provides innovative cyber, engineering, financial, and information technology services to the federal government. Creative, highly skilled professionals are what set us apart. Dedicated to excellence, service, and support, MIL recognizes that sustained high-quality service delivery is the most important contributor to our success.
Our proven ability to retain existing customers (several for over 25 years) and build long-term relationships is proof of the MIL commitment and is a direct result of the outstanding performance of our team.
We’ve been recognized by our clients and industry professionals alike for our integrity, diligence, and expertise across our core service areas. Contact us today and let us help you work smarter.
Below, you will find a listing of achievements recognizing our efforts as a government contractor who strives to make a difference.
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018 + 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018 Best Recruiters, Tysons Cleared Job Seekers/Cleared Job Fair®
- 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2017 Family Business Honoree Award, SmartCEO,
- 2017 Top Workplaces Award, Integrated Media Publishing (South Carolina)
- Federal IT Top 100, Fedscoop.com
- Top 20 Accounting Contractors, Federal Times
- Top 250 GSA Vendors, Federal Times
- Top Systems Integrator, Washington Business Journal
- Top Technology Employers, Washington Business Journal
- Information Management Conference Award, Department of Energy
- Best of the Web, Forbes Magazine
- Forbes Favorite, Forbes Magazine
- Government Travel System of the Year, Government Executive Magazine
- Diversity Business: #4 on “2013 Top 100 Privately-held Business in Maryland” list.
For any additional information about MIL or our solutions, please contact us.