General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
Contract Number: # GS35F443GA
MIL currently holds a GSA-authorized multiple award schedule (MAS) that includes the special item numbers (SINs) below. The schedule simplifies the acquisition process, allowing government customers to quickly, easily, and confidently engage MIL professionals to keep projects moving forward.
- Auditing Services (SIN 541211) – MIL provides audit compliance support services to reduce client audit deficiencies and responses. We advise and consult with management about responses to audits and corrective actions. MIL serves as an audit liaison coordinating timely responses to financial audit requests and tracking audit risk. We work with clients to ensure they maintain documentation needed, and perform internal control reviews to ensure proper business processes and documentation are in place. MIL supports process improvement and remediation of financial audit findings. We assess financial information and client adherence to financial compliance requirements and internal controls to identify areas for improvement.
- Budget and Financial Management Services (SIN 541219) – MIL delivers a full range of budget and financial management services across the formulation and execution life cycles. An integral part of any federal accounting system, our budgeting expertise and knowledge directly supports federal government performance management initiatives through federal-specific functions that include budget formulation, budget execution, and business intelligence.
- Engineering Services (SIN 541330ENG) – As part of our comprehensive system lifecycle solutions, MIL provides project management, network infrastructure design and implementation, technical management support services including research, test & evaluation, requirements analysis, logistics, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects, as well as office support.
- Engineering System Design and Integration Services (SIN 541420) – MIL offers system engineering resources, production, integration, fielding, risk mitigation, design, and development of materials, processes and systems for a wide range of customers. Our engineering solutions also include but are not limited to mechanical, continuity of operations (COOP) and disaster recovery, design and implementation.
- Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (SIN 54151S) – MIL offers full-spectrum IT solutions, customizable at every level to meet customer short-term and long-term goals. We provide infrastructure, applications, network operations, and Salesforce services which include but are not limited to system administration, cloud computing, application development, and service desk solutions.
- Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services (SIN 541611) – We have hundreds of consultants focused directly on financial management, accounting, and systems who are well-versed in anticipating, understanding, and resolving federal financial management business questions. MIL applies leading edge technologies and practices, combined with our deep knowledge of our federal clients, to expedite end-to-end management and process improvements across multiple business applications and organizations.
To obtain a copy of one of our GSA Schedules, please email us.