Providing quality & control
At MIL, we are committed to providing clients with industry expertise and superior service. Building quality into all of our products and services is important to our organization and our achievements reflect this mindset.
In 2014, MIL’s Software Development and Support Services Organizational Unit was successfully appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3 and CMMI-SVC Level 2 maturity levels. In 2017, MIL successfully renewed both ratings. Internationally recognized, CMMI is considered the foremost standard in providing a framework for creating and improving system development, integration and service delivery processes. The program was developed by Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute (now The CMMI Institute) in order to define practices that organizations may use to achieve more efficient and effective processes.
An important element of MIL’s business approach is our implementation of quality management standards and best practices. ISO provides guidelines to ensure that products and services are reliable and of consistently good quality. MIL looks to these benchmarks as we develop and implement tools, techniques, and processes aimed at establishing and improving performance levels. MIL’s ISO 9001:2015 certification is for the following categories:
Our Quality Management System is ISO 9001 registered by NSF-ISR, Certificate #C0173563-IS2
- Design & Development of Software & Hardware Products
- Outsourcing (Staffing)
- Solution Services
- Management Consulting Services
- Program Management Services
- Training Solutions Services
- System Integration Services
- Cyber Solutions Services
- Field Support Services
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Services
Our Quality Management System is ISO 9001 registered by www.IQRCORP.com, Certificate #17-040801.3Q
In 2018, MIL was registered as a National Security Agency (NSA) Trusted Integrator for Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Systems. Selected to the elite group of less than 100 companies and organizations in the United States, MIL is qualified to deliver effective and secure information assurance solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) using commercial components and software.
NSA’s CSfC Program allows government agencies to work with clients that can guarantee the ability to securely communicate based on commercial standards. Organizations that are granted a “Trusted” status work to enable commercial products to be used in layered solutions, which protect National Security Systems data. Additional information is available at https://www.nsa.gov/CSfC.
- Developing designs and selecting components according to CSfC Capability Packages
- Assembling and integrating components
- Testing engineered solutions
- Managing all steps of solution registration with the NSA
- Providing a body of evidence to the solution Authorizing Official/Designated Approving Authority
- Maintaining solutions and supporting registration renewals
- Serving as first in line to respond or troubleshoot security incidents
- MIL employs managerial and technical personnel with applicable certifications in information assurance, networking, and security. MIL employees hold technical certifications such as Security+, CISSP, SSCP, and CISA.
- MIL company certifications and industry registrations include ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI-DEV Level 3 and CMMI-SVC Level 2.
- MIL has demonstrated information assurance technology expertise supporting DoD communications and cyber projects for over 15 years. See our Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation page for additional information.
- We offer numerous contract vehicles for access to our services.
Core Service Areas:
- MIL has developed CSFC design solutions and pre-registration packages for DoD and intelligence community customers.
- Designed multi-site connectivity and mobile access capability packages.
- We are also knowledgeable on the Enterprise Gray Implementation Requirements Annex and have supported a DoD entity in their deployment of a global gray network infrastructure.
NSA’s CSfC Program allows government agencies to work with clients that can guarantee the ability to securely communicate based on commercial standards. Organizations that are granted a “Trusted” status work to enable commercial products to be used in layered solutions, which protect National Security Systems (NSS) data. Contact us at email@example.com