NSA Trusted Commercial Solutions for Classified Systems Integrator
In 2018, MIL was registered as a National Security Agency (NSA) Trusted Integrator for Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Systems. Selected to the elite group of less than 100 companies and organizations in the United States, MIL is qualified to deliver effective and secure information assurance solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) using commercial components and software.
NSA’s CSfC Program allows government agencies to work with clients that can guarantee the ability to securely communicate based on commercial standards. Organizations that are granted a “Trusted” status work to enable commercial products to be used in layered solutions, which protect National Security Systems data. Additional information is available at https://www.nsa.gov/CSfC.
- Developing designs and selecting components according to CSfC Capability Packages
- Assembling and integrating components
- Testing engineered solutions
- Managing all steps of solution registration with the NSA
- Providing a body of evidence to the solution Authorizing Official/Designated Approving Authority
- Maintaining solutions and supporting registration renewals
- Serving as first in line to respond or troubleshoot security incidents
- MIL employs managerial and technical personnel with applicable certifications in information assurance, networking, and security. MIL employees hold technical certifications such as Security+, CISSP, SSCP, and CISA.
- MIL company certifications and industry registrations include ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI-DEV Level 3 and CMMI-SVC Level 2.
- MIL has demonstrated information assurance technology expertise supporting DoD communications and cyber projects for over 15 years. See our Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation page for additional information.
- We offer numerous contract vehicles for access to our services.
Core Service Areas:
- MIL has developed CSfC design solutions and pre-registration packages for DoD and intelligence community customers.
- Designed multi-site connectivity and mobile access capability packages.
- We are also knowledgeable on the Enterprise Gray Implementation Requirements Annex and have supported a DoD entity in their deployment of a global gray network infrastructure.
NSA’s CSfC Program allows government agencies to work with clients that can guarantee the ability to securely communicate based on commercial standards. Organizations that are granted a “Trusted” status work to enable commercial products to be used in layered solutions, which protect National Security Systems (NSS) data. Contact us at email@example.com