Join our technical teams.
Right now, MIL is greatly expanding our workforce in Southern Maryland. We have excellent opportunities for the right candidates– with plenty of room to grow. If you are interested in the fields of engineering, information technology, or cyber security, see our list of “hot jobs” below. We are looking to fill these positions immediately, so be sure to apply today!
Interested in learning more about living in Southern Maryland? Check out our brochure: MIL SoMD: Live. Learn. Play. Work. to learn why it is a great place to hang your hat.
Requisition #: 1651
The MIL Corporation seeks TWO Full-Time Technical Recruiters to manage a full lifecycle recruiting process for our Southern Maryland location. This position requires dynamic individuals with excellent communication skills who understands the challenges of supporting two engineering-oriented government project sites (Patuxent River Naval Base and Webster Field), as well as other MIL corporate initiatives.
- Work with MIL’s Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs, outline requirements and achieve success in recruiting objectives
- Establish and maintain an aggressive candidate pipeline by developing networks around common skill sets
- Find and engage candidates using a variety of traditional recruiting methods while employing cutting edge trends
- Establish and maintain relationships with Academic Institutions, Military Transition Offices and other recruiting sources
- Provide single entry point to Vice President’s and hiring Managers for all qualified resumes.
- Well versed experience in recruiting individuals who cross multi-disciplinary skill sets, such as: Project Management, Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Configuration Management, Logistics, Network/Systems/Database Design and Administration, Avionics, C4IS Systems, and Software Engineering
- Experience recruiting in a technical environment
- Ability to utilize sourcing techniques to engage candidates and build a professional network
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment, filling critical technical positions for Government clients
- Very good organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- U.S. Citizenship required
Requisition #: 1651
The MIL Corporation has an outstanding opportunity for a Radio Frequency Technican/Engineer to support a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD 20684 location.
- Person will need to be a team player, working with a multifaceted IPT. Candidate will be able to perform RF investigations, write and perform test procedures. Needs to have experience working with HF, VHF, UHF radios, TACSAT, VSAT up to 2.4m, modems, ROIP, multimeter, birdmeter, crypto loading and devices, basic AC/ DC power. Needs to have demonstrated knowledge in application and integration of engineering principles to analyze, plan, design, and develop radio systems. Candidate must be able execute complex tasking. Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- 5 or more years relevant experience
- Experience with radio technologies
Requisition #: 1457
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. IT Systems Architect to support several Federal Government clients at our Lexington Park, MD location.
- Provide responsibility and oversight for tasks involving system concept formulation, requirements development, IT system architecture design, system design analysis, and systems integration design and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, or related technical discipline
- 10 years of practical analysis experience in data center design, administration, operations, procedures, and troubleshooting; 15 years desired
- Linux and Microsoft Windows (Server) Administration experience
- Very good technical writing and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN) and SAN Administration
- Proficiency with TCP/IP (LAN/WAN)
- Proficiency with network routing and switching
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMware
- Background in data center design and operations; including detailed drawing development
- Experience working in a classified environment
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Requisition #: 1648
The MIL Corporation seeks a Senior Engineer to support a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD location.
- Follow systematic processes to investigate, research, design, development, and test of system components/equipment/subsystems.
- Apply systems engineering principles, to identify, isolate and resolve or circumvent systems engineering problems.
- Review and prepare engineering and technical analyses reports, change proposals, systems specifications, test procedures, planning documents, operational concepts, and other technical documentation associated with initiating an In-Service Engineering Activity for remote sensor systems.
- Utilize engineering experience to perform functions such as system installation/integration, configuration management, trade studies, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management in gaining approval for engineering changes to DHS tower systems.
- Develop technical solutions to problems, implement enhancements, and upgrade C5ISR system architectures.
- Supervise and mentor junior engineering staff.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering, computer science, or another related field
- 5 or more years of general systems engineering or systems analysis experience
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Systems Engineering Life Cycle processes
- Some travel is required
- Knowledge of C5ISR sensor systems
- Certifications or experience in related information or sensor system technologies
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN network architecture, network topology and protocols, network cabling and interfaces
- Experience with OS virtualization and SAN architectures
Requisition #: 1709
The MIL Corporation seeks a strong candidate who can serve as a deputy to a Functional Area Lead chartered with assessing the cyber vulnerabilities of major weapon systems within the Department of Defense.
Desiring a self-motivated self-starting individual with strong technical communication skills. Comfortable working both in an individual setting as well as in larger groups. Daily responsibilities would include the administrative responsibilities associated with collecting/maintaining/organizing the artifacts from Cyber Table Top Exercises (CTTX), Cyber Risk Assessments (CRA), working closely with resource sponsors (i.e. Class Desks, N98).
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (i.e. Word, Excel, Access)
- Secret Clearance
Working knowledge of CyberSafe/CyberSecurity polices or willingness to learn (i.e. CTTX, CRA, etc.).
Familiarity, or willingness to learn, Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
Requisition #: 1526
The MIL Corporation seeks a System Administrator, Senior to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location.
- Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems
- Set up administrator and service account
- Maintain system documentation
- Interact with users and evaluate vendor products
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinate installation and provide backup recovery
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
- Develop and implement testing strategies and document results
- Provide advice and training to end-users
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participate in special projects as required
- May be required to program in administrative languages
- Bachelor’s in a Computer Science or relevant technical discipline and 5 years of experience in systems administration and analysis; Associate’s in a technical discipline or related field and an additional 4 years of IT experience -OR- HS/GED and an additional 8 years of IT experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with creating documentation and the ability to provide training to end-users
- Experience with testing and documenting testing results
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Requisition #: 1491
The MIL Corporation seeks an Information Assurance Analyst, Senior to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location.
- Support analysis of networks/systems; development of secure networks/systems; and integration, testing, and maintenance of the networks/systems
- Lead the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including DIACAP, DCID 6/9, and ICD 503. ALT: apply knowledge of Information Security policies and procedures to process and protect DoD classified information
- Apply knowledge of policies, regulations, and Executive Orders in the marking, handling, and dissemination of classified material and information and creation and use of Security Classification Guides (SCGs)
- Apply knowledge of policy, regulations and Executive Orders in the release of U.S. Government information
- Develop, participate in and/or provide Information Security training and awareness
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant Technical Discipline; Associate’s in a technical discipline or related field and 3 years of IT experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of practical computer security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms
View our profile on Glasssdoor to learn more about our organization: