Join our technical teams.
Right now, MIL is greatly expanding our workforce in Southern Maryland. We have excellent opportunities for the right candidates– with plenty of room to grow. If you are interested in the fields of engineering or cyber security, see our list of “hot jobs” below. We are looking to fill these positions immediately, so be sure to apply today!
Interested in learning more about living in Southern Maryland? Check out our brochure: MIL SoMD: Live. Learn. Play. Work. to learn why it is a great place to hang your hat.
Requisition #: 1345
The MIL Corporation seeks a Network Security Engineer (F5) to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location.
- Analyze and evaluate networking requirements, design and development of network topologies and architectures to include hardware and software identification, network test and evaluation, operational and performance analysis, network upgrades and modifications, and implementation of network security and information assurance measures
- Provide expert technical support to investigate and resolve complex issues on F5 products (software and hardware) for the Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E) community, both remotely and on-site
- Take ownership of technical issues of any complexity with minimal need for supervision or assistance
- Assist by verifying network solutions and ensuring that appropriate products and services have been selected to satisfy client requirements
- Work with infrastructure development to ensure products are developed in ways that meet customer requirements
- Responsible for upholding F5’s security and performance posture
- Perform additional related duties as required
- 5+ years of specific network or systems engineering experience
- DODI 8570 Level 2 certification
- Familiarity with hardening assets in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team, in researching and evaluating data, and developing analytical techniques and methodologies
- Ability to work with vendors and tech support and clearly articulate issues, concerns and problems
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Ability to travel periodically
Requisition #: 1365
The MIL Corporation seeks an IA/Cyber Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The IA/Cyber Analyst will support the development of the MLS RMF A&A packages.
- Develop standard operating procedures, POAM, SSP, DR plans, contingency plans, and acceptable use plans
- Conduct risk and vulnerability analysis as it supports the RMF process
- Provide status reports to MLS project management
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of all IT services
- Work with HPC/TMRC authorizing official to ensure all requirements are met for authorizing decision
- Participate in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies
- Maintain software configuration management by implementing processes/procedures to ensure configuration control and status accounting of the software development effort
- Assess security events to determine impact and implement corrective actions
- HS/GED and 7 years of experience, AA/AS and 5 years of experience or BA/BS and 3 years of experience
- DoD IAT Level II certification
- Top Secret/DoD Clearance
- Experience with developing SOP’s
- Experience with risk and vulnerability analysis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Very good attention to detail