Years with MIL: 6
1. What were you doing before joining MIL?
Prior to joining MIL, I was a Program Manager supporting Navy and Air Force contracts for various aircraft communication systems.
2. Why did you decide to join MIL?
MIL carried an excellent reputation, extremely people-oriented, with professional opportunities
3. What are you working on now?
I am working on Remote Video Surveillance System Upgrade Program, Tactical Aerostat and Re-Locatable Towers Program, and the decommissioning of the Block-1 Program.
4. What is most important about your work?
Our work ensures new surveillance systems improving security on both the Northern and Southern borders.
5. What are the best aspects about your current job?
The best aspects of my current job are interacting with U.S. Border Patrol Agents and seeing the results of deployed systems that you were actively involved with.
6. Why do you enjoy working at MIL?
MIL carries a professional and friendly environment. We are provided with professional growth opportunities at MIL.